GUADEC plans

I have a suggestion: every GUADEC should have an explicit
side activity to encourage activism on political issues
directly relevant to free software in Europe.
The EU continually proposes directives to attack freedom
on the Internet.  To resist them we need to mobilize
as many people as possible.  An annual event in Europe
is a good opportunity, so let's not waste it.

Various European countries also have nasty policies.
Since the next GUADEC will be in Spain, it will be relevant
to consider the Spanish laws that have set up the SGAE
and the CEDRA, organizations dedicated to control over
all copying.  We should not wait till we are the next victim.