Re: GNOME Foundation Announces Program to Sponsor Accessibility Projects

Hi Richard,

Le mercredi 27 février 2008, à 11:08 -0500, Richard Stallman a écrit :
> This activity sounds very useful, but there's a problem in the
> announcement: it doesn't mention "free software", but does mention
> "open source".
>
> Could you revise it so that "free software" gets equal weight (at
> least)?

The places where Open Source is mentioned are out of our control: it's
in the "About organization" blurbs. GNOME's blurb talks about free
software and there are other places where freedom is mentioned. I'm sure
we would have changed mentions of Open Source to Free Software if it was
in the main text.

Note that this press release is not about free software, but about
accessibility (which explains why free software isn't mentioned in the
main part of the press release).

Thanks,

Vincent

--