Re: GNOME Foundation Announces Program to Sponsor Accessibility Projects

On Wed, 2008-02-27 at 11:08 -0500, Richard Stallman wrote:
> This activity sounds very useful, but there's a problem in the
> announcement: it doesn't mention "free software", but does mention
> "open source".

Hi Richard,

The only places in the announcement that "open source" appears is in the
Google's office name, and in the About blurbs of sponsors (Mozilla
Foundation and Canonical).  None of which GNOME Foundation has any
control on.

> Could you revise it so that "free software" gets equal weight (at
> least)?

I'll keep that in mind for the future, but I don't think changing a PR
that is out is a good idea.

behdad
http://behdad.org/

        -- Benjamin Franklin, 1759