Re: GNOME Foundation Announces Program to Sponsor Accessibility Projects

    The only places in the announcement that "open source" appears is in the
    Google's office name, and in the About blurbs of sponsors (Mozilla
    Foundation and Canonical).  None of which GNOME Foundation has any
    control on.

That is true, but the GNOME Foundation has control over the whole rest
of the announcement, so it can make sure that the announcement as a
whole clearly supports the free software cause.

    > Could you revise it so that "free software" gets equal weight (at
    > least)?

    I'll keep that in mind for the future, but I don't think changing a PR
    that is out is a good idea.

You could change it now by inserting text in square brackets.