Re: Call for hosts for GUADEC 2009

On Thu, Apr 24, 2008 at 5:30 PM, Dave Neary <bolsh gnome org> wrote:

>  Quim Gil wrote:
>  > On Wed, Apr 23, 2008 at 12:42 AM, Dave Neary <bolsh gnome org> wrote:
>  >>  Amsterdam
>  >>  Frankfurt
>  >>  Paris
>  >>  Brussels
>  >>  Geneva
>  >>  Milan
>  >
>  > Helsinki, anyone?
>
>  Are you feeling like becoming our first recidivist?

I wouldn't be the first one helping out in more than one GUADEC and
I'm definitely not proposing to coordinate a second one.

Helsinki is not a bad place for a joint GUADEC/aKademy. Being in
Summer, you can hack during the "day" (and that's about 20h) and sleep
all night long. ;) It would be nice to have some local guy i.e. Linus
Torvalds for the opening keynote...

--
Quim Gil /// http://flors.wordpress.com