Re: Money spending, questions for the candidates
- From: Alan Cox <alan lxorguk ukuu org uk>
- To: Dave Neary <bolsh gnome org>
- Cc: Foundation-List <foundation-list gnome org>
- Subject: Re: Money spending, questions for the candidates
- Date: Fri, 30 Nov 2007 22:29:28 +0000
> I just want to put this in perspective: the foundation has $200,000 in
> the bank, with guaranteed income of $100,000 a year approx. One employee
> costs at least $70,000 per year, and depending on the role up to
> $100,000 or more.
> Manpower is expensive :)
American manpower is expensive.
] [Thread Prev