Re: Call for logo -- GNOME Asia Summit

Behdad Esfahbod wrote:
On Tue, 2007-11-27 at 23:34 +0800, Emily chen wrote:
A LOGO FOR GNOME ASIA SUMMIT
All ideas and propositions are welcome. We suggest the following basic
principles :
      * Asia specific feature
      * the logo related to GNOME or gnome
* simple Send your logo and interpretation to : emily chen sun com .
This logo will not only be  used in GNOME Asia Summit - Beijing 2008,
but also be used in the following GNOME Asia Summits. It is a great
honor if your logo get accepted in GNOME Asia Summit.

Would you fly the winner to the first GNOME Asia Summit?! :D
hi Behdad,

We can not say Yes now, but we can say the winner's registration will be free.

-Emily
-Emily