Re: GNOME Foundation Statement on ECMA TC45-M Participation

<quote who="jamie">

> On Mon, 2007-11-26 at 04:45 +1100, Jeff Waugh wrote:
> > <quote who="jamie">
> >
> > > In any event I dont understand why the gnome foundation was pulled
> > > into this - cant you do your work with ECMA without foundation
> > > backing?
> >
> > As explained in the statement, the GNOME Foundation joined ECMA as a
> > non-profit to allow Jody to continue his work sucking the documentation
> > blood from Microsoft's stone.
>
> I know but that does not answer my question - could jody do this without
> foundation backing?

No, of course not.

- Jeff

--
linux.conf.au 2008: Melbourne, Australia        http://lca2008.linux.org.au/

   "Maybe you should put some shorts on or something, if you want to keep
              fighting evil today." - The Bowler, Mystery Men