Re: GNOME Foundation Statement on ECMA TC45-M Participation

<quote who="jamie">

> In any event I dont understand why the gnome foundation was pulled into
> this - cant you do your work with ECMA without foundation backing?

As explained in the statement, the GNOME Foundation joined ECMA as a
non-profit to allow Jody to continue his work sucking the documentation
blood from Microsoft's stone.

- Jeff

--
linux.conf.au 2008: Melbourne, Australia        http://lca2008.linux.org.au/

    "It's much harder to just make shit up to get oneself out of a tight
       plot spot." - William Gibson on writing about the present day