Re: GNOME Foundation Statement on ECMA TC45-M Participation

On Nov 24, 2007 8:27 PM, Jeff Waugh <jdub perkypants org> wrote:
> There is no "neutral game" being played here. Concerns were raised that the
> GNOME Foundation's participation in EMCA TC45-M suggested that we supported
> OOXML becoming an ISO standard. Thus, the answer was simple: We do not.

Well except that our representative on that committee supports OOXML
becoming an ISO standard... Please stop the charade, getting involved
in the process was a stupid mistake to begin with and continuing to do
it while the hypocrisy shines through is just boneheaded. How on earth
can offering constructive criticism, feedback and helping develop a
specification NOT be supporting it??

--
mvh Björn