Re: A question to candidates

<quote who="Vincent Untz">

> (also I'm not sure why you mention GTK+ developers never requested a GTK+
> summit: it seems to me they did)

It's sort of in the middle -- they wanted to do one, but never really came
to the Board for support. We've always been 100% behind helping though! I'm
going to spend some time putting together a GNOME Mobile summit, which I
hope will be an appropriate venue for a GTK+ development meeting too.

- Jeff

--
GNOME.conf.au 2008: Melbourne, Australia http://live.gnome.org/Melbourne2008

     "If I can't be near you I would rather be adrift in space." - Neil
                          Finn, Try Whistling This