Re: A question to candidates

Le vendredi 23 novembre 2007, à 11:58 +0100, Dave Neary a écrit :
> For example, the board has included in the published budget a grant for
> a GTK+ summit, which GTK+ developers have never requested. Perhaps
> people expect the board to organise the thing as well as spend the
> money? Similarly, there are grants for an ISD meeting, an Accessibility
> summit. There are many more of these - but of $18000 budgeted for small
> team meetings, we haven't spent any.

That's why we explicitly asked people if there are some face-to-face
meetings they'd like to have next year and gave some examples. If nobody
proposes such meetings, the current board already has many ideas of what
we could do so we could ask the relevant people if they're interested
(ie, be more proactive).

(also I'm not sure why you mention GTK+ developers never requested a
GTK+ summit: it seems to me they did)

Vincent

--
Les gens heureux ne sont pas pressés.