Re: bounties?

Gnome Miles. :)

Already there.  Called Bugzilla points :).

Exactly. I'd rather keep my Bugzilla points than trade them for Gnome socks...

That just rewards insiders (not a bad thing...) but it doesn't address the idea of developing a commercial support ecosystem...

(Don't get me wrong - I'm not complaining about the state of bug fixing in gnome, because it works well on the whole. I'm just wondering if there is a way to make it easier for users without programming skills to pay someone to fix bugs that annoy them.)

- Mike