Re: bounties?

Jeff Waugh wrote:
We've had some success and some failures, but ultimately it required quite a
lot of infrastructure and time to get it right, but hadn't really delivered
on expectations. There are also ongoing concerns about how the introduction
of financial incentives will affect volunteer motivation.

Hopefully that's a useful summary, and I'm sure others will chime in with
other views or additional info if necessary.

Thanks, Jeff, it's useful to know what the general thinking has been.

I guess it's no surprise that money and free/open software have a delicate relationship...

- Mike