Re: OOXML [was Re: GNOME Foundation Board Meeting Minutes :: 7/6/07]

<quote who="Dave Neary">

> Jeff Waugh wrote:
> > Things change -- what was taken for granted while you were on the Board
> > may not be the case now.
>
> Way to make a guy feel like his opinion is worth something Jeff.

Huh? Of course your opinion is worth something, but the issue is not static.

> Would you mind educating me on what's changed, please? Perhaps as a
> foundation member who put a lot of time over two terms into the hiring
> process I might have something to offer the decision making process?

I explained it in that email. If something wasn't clear or you need further
explanation, let me know what it is.

- Jeff

--
linux.conf.au 2008: Melbourne, Australia        http://lca2008.linux.org.au/

    "I've been thinking: I get way too many pieces of e-mail, about 60 a
                             day." - Microserfs