Re: OOXML [was Re: GNOME Foundation Board Meeting Minutes :: 7/6/07]

Hi,

Jeff Waugh wrote:
> Things change -- what was taken for granted while you were on the Board may
> not be the case now.

Way to make a guy feel like his opinion is worth something Jeff.

Would you mind educating me on what's changed, please? Perhaps as a
foundation member who put a lot of time over two terms into the hiring
process I might have something to offer the decision making process?

Cheers,
Dave.

--
Dave Neary