Re: Call for invitations to be the host of GUADEC 2008

<quote who="Martin Michlmayr">

> I'm only on foundation-announce, not on foundation-list, but yet I get
> this discussion about GUADEC 2008.  Can you please make the announcement
> list moderated so all these follow-up postings don't get distributed to
> everyone.

It's already moderated. I hassled the appropriate people about the leakage
last week. Shouldn't happen again. :-)

- Jeff

--
Open CeBIT 2007: Sydney, Australia              http://www.opencebit.com.au/

      "Then it hit me: What I really want is for all edit panes in all
    applications to be gnuclient processes hooked to a centralized emacs
                     gnuserver process!" - Gary Murphy