Re: GNOME annual report

I admit, I was hoping for a different reaction to this announcement. So
far I have had 4 replies, all critical of some aspect of the report.
Doesn't anyone think it's cool that we finally got something like this
(and all of the other user group stuff) done?

Dave,

It is a very nice report! It is visually attractive. I hope it grows each year.

About the reaction... starting your release paragraph with "In secret" was bound to cause an involuntary negative reaction in open source devotees...

- Mike