Re: Minutes of SoC meeting - 2007/Mar/06

On Wed, 2007-03-07 at 00:07 +0200, Lucas Rocha wrote:

>  * ACTION: Behdad to ask mizmo about a poster (DONE)
>
>    Two proposals:
>     1.
> http://people.redhat.com/duffy/gnome-brand/soc2007/soc2007-poster_a4.png
>     2. http://desrt.mcmaster.ca/random/poster-draft.png
>
>    DECISION: Use proposal 1 with "Google Summer of
>    Code" on it, and mentioning more explicitly the money involved.

The poster should probably make it clear that it's about software
development, or programming. Not all of the target audience will know
that "hack" and "code" mean software development, or know what GNOME
is.

Or if we think we only want people who understand "hack" then let's at
least make that more obvious so that this stands out next to the poster
about the anthropology text book swap meet.

--
Murray Cumming
murrayc murrayc com