Re: A New GNOME Order

6 mar 2007 kl. 22.04 skrev Hubert Figuiere:

Hi,

Esben Stien wrote:
I fear we are not setting correct guidelines for GNOME applications.

It would be very nice with a policy of separating the core and UI
throughout GNOME. This does not only mean applications using
libraries; this means using daemons as the core of every application.

This is proper engineering and gives a very good and powerful base.

[...]
Sorry to interrupt the party here but I don't think this topic is within
the charter of the foundation-list...

Desktop-devel-list would be the correct place for this discussion.