Sponsorship letter

Hello everyone,

(sorry if someone gets duplicates of this)

Fighting the consulates, I realized that it would be a good idea to
have a letter from the foundation where it's acknowledged that I'm
being sponsored to attende GUADEC and GUADEC-ES. You know, to make
things "look official".

So I crafted a letter about this, with the hope that someone wants to
give me a hand and fill in the blanks, insert a png with his/her
signature and mail it back to me.
Obviously to make it official it has to be a Board Member the one signing it.

I hope someone can give me a hand!

Diego

------------
To whom it may concern (is this english?)

On behalf of The GNOME Foundation, I would like to confirm that Mr.
Diego Escalante Urrelo is being sponsored to attend GUADEC 2007: The
GNOME Conference 15th - 21st  July, 2007, Birmingham, United Kingdom,
the 8th annual GNOME Users and Developers European Conference and
GUADEC-ES 2007: The GNOME Hispanic Users and Developers Conference
12th - 13th July, 2007.

Mr. Diego Escalante Urrelo holds a passport numbered 3923409.

His flight to Spain and United Kingdom, his accommodation and other
expenses during 11th-24th July 2007 are covered by the GUADEC
committee in 1 Great Colmore Street Birmingham, B15 2AP, UK. Which is
a $relationship with the foundation.

He is being sponsored because of his contributions to the GNOME
project which include software development, software translation and
authoring software documentation. He has also helped promote GNOME in
events, media and local community groups.
We would like him to attend GUADEC so that he can share his
experiences and learn about the latest developments in the GNOME
project.

GNOME Foundation (gnome.org) is a non-profit, non-government
organization based in Boston, USA, with a worldwide membership. The
GNOME User and Developer European Conferences (GUADEC and GUADEC-ES)
www.guadec.org - www.guadec.es are annual gatherings of GNOME
developers, enthusiasts and individual, business, education and
government users worldwide.

Yours sincerely,
SCANED SIGNATURE

someone