Hiring a part-time sysadmin?

The Board's finances seem to be OK right now, and I know that advisory
board members have generally been ready to contribute for specific
things that help the project.

Meanwhile, our sysadmins seem overworked, causing understandable delays
for simple requests. Now seems like a good time to pay someone so that
requests for new accounts, mailing lists, bugzilla products, etc, get
done almost immediately.

It simple stuff, but that's why it's important. It could make a
noticeable everyday difference to how we grow and work together.

--
Murray Cumming
murrayc murrayc com