Re: GNOME Foundation Board Meeting Minutes :: 7/6/07

On 6/10/07, Glynn Foster <Glynn Foster sun com> wrote:
1) ECMA

   We have the opportunity of joining ECMA as a non-profit
   member. Jody has expressed an interest in being a representative
   for GNOME, and suggested it would also be good to get someone
   there from Abiword.

   ACTION: Behdad to contact Jody about the ECMA membership application
           and find a good candidate from Abiword to attend. Behdad to
           work on getting a press release for our membership.

What would our purpose be there?

Luis