Re: Regarding OOXML and Microsoft patents

     I'll try to forward you my
    collection of arguments, counter-arguments and counter-counter-arguments
    I'm preparing for the meeting next monday

A long article full of details is useful for your meeting; however, in
other contexts, a shorter article can be more persuasive.  A long list
of facts can make most people tune out.

The article I recall seeing was good because it made the point
very clear without a lot list of detailed reasons.