Re: Regarding OOXML and Microsoft patents
- From: Richard Stallman <rms gnu org>
- To: Rui Miguel Silva Seabra <rms 1407 org>
- Cc: foundation-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: Regarding OOXML and Microsoft patents
- Date: Sat, 14 Jul 2007 18:33:37 -0400
I'll try to forward you my
collection of arguments, counter-arguments and counter-counter-arguments
I'm preparing for the meeting next monday
A long article full of details is useful for your meeting; however, in
other contexts, a shorter article can be more persuasive. A long list
of facts can make most people tune out.
The article I recall seeing was good because it made the point
very clear without a lot list of detailed reasons.
] [Thread Prev