Re: Regarding OOXML and Microsoft patents
- From: Alan Cox <alan lxorguk ukuu org uk>
- To: Miguel de Icaza <miguel ximian com>
- Cc: rms gnu org, foundation-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: Regarding OOXML and Microsoft patents
- Date: Sat, 14 Jul 2007 23:26:01 +0100
> > ISO has policies on standards. OOXML fails to meet them on so many
> > grounds that any other vendor trying to play the games around OOXML would
> > have had their document thrown out already.
> All I have seen it a lot of hot air.
All you wish to see clearly.
] [Thread Prev