Re: Our annual meeting at GUADEC

Hi,

Behdad Esfahbod wrote:
> On Sat, 2007-01-06 at 21:55 +0100, Quim Gil wrote:
>> - Let's schedule the AGM the afternoon or even early evening before
>> the Core days start.
>
> Like it.  We can even use the meeting to do some stuff like matching
> faces to IRC nicks.  I know I will miss catching up with at least a
> couple of people I've wanted to see at GUADEC every year.  If we can get
> all foundation members together before the core days, it's the right
> place to look for most people you want to meet.  They are all foundation
> members by now, right?

One note of caution - the all-day board meeting generally does need to
be all-day. Perhaps a good way to have the foundation AGM, and then to
continue working, would be to have the all-day board meeting be until
15h, have the AGM at 16h, and then have a board meal in the evening to
allow us to relax together and continue talking about stuff that came up
during the day?

Cheers,
Dave.

--