Free call board meetings (was Re: Board Member Application Mini-HOWTO)

On Fri, 2006-11-10 at 13:29 -0600, Federico Mena Quintero wrote:

* The Foundation will not reimburse you for the conference calls.  The
  calls are invariable hosted in the USA, so you may have to do
  long-distance calls every two weeks.  We haven't done any work to
  make the calls through VOIP or anything.

We had our first 2007 meeting last Thursday. Every board member was able
to call to a free phone number in her country and the conference
happened somewhere in telecom space. This will be the system for the
rest of meetings this year.

Thanks Glynn & Sun for the service. Also thanks to RedHat for the
conferencing infrastructure provided in previous years.