Free call board meetings (was Re: Board Member Application Mini-HOWTO)
- From: "Quim Gil" <quimgil gmail com>
- To: Foundation-List <foundation-list gnome org>
- Subject: Free call board meetings (was Re: Board Member Application Mini-HOWTO)
- Date: Sat, 6 Jan 2007 07:06:19 +0100
On Fri, 2006-11-10 at 13:29 -0600, Federico Mena Quintero wrote:
* The Foundation will not reimburse you for the conference calls. The
calls are invariable hosted in the USA, so you may have to do
long-distance calls every two weeks. We haven't done any work to
make the calls through VOIP or anything.
We had our first 2007 meeting last Thursday. Every board member was able
to call to a free phone number in her country and the conference
happened somewhere in telecom space. This will be the system for the
rest of meetings this year.
Thanks Glynn & Sun for the service. Also thanks to RedHat for the
conferencing infrastructure provided in previous years.
Quim Gil /// http://desdeamericaconamor.org
] [Thread Prev