Mellon awards update

Hi,

A long time ago, I put out a call for Mellon award submissions -
Federico answered the call, and we were candidates.

However, other people put a lot of thought into theirs and when the
winners were announced, it's unsurprising that universities grab all the
prizes:
http://rit.mellon.org/awards/matcpressrelease.pdf/

To complete with this, we would need to come up with a concrete proposal
for how we would spend $100,000 on research & development in a major
area like accessibility, education or the web.

Cheers,
Dave.

--
Dave Neary