Re: Foundation misattribution

On Wed, 2007-12-12 at 00:20 +0200, Quim Gil wrote:

> > Maybe it is time for another PR damage control?

Or a PR blaming slashdot for complete nonexistence of editorial control?

> Maybe it's time for peaceful and relaxing holidays.

I was quite hoping for that too...  Traffic on foundation-list and the
net in general this last couple of months have been quite depressing and
frustrating.  Can't we just get back to trusting eachother and hacking?

> Some people seem to be needing them even more than me. Not you,
> Hub.  :)

Count me too.  You could obviously read it my answers to candidate
questions.

> Said that, I will do whatever the GNOME Foundation wants me to do. As
> usual.

You need to do nothing in response.

--
behdad
http://behdad.org/

...very few phenomena can pull someone out of Deep Hack Mode, with two
noted exceptions: being struck by lightning, or worse, your *computer*
being struck by lightning.  -- Matt Welsh