Re: Money spending, questions for the candidates

On Nov 30, 2007 2:30 PM, Philip Van Hoof <pvanhoof gnome org> wrote:
> I think the foundation could setup (orchestrate) meetings (or interops
> or however you want to call them) with the different teams. Gather the
> right people and put them together from time to times.

I agree 100% with this, and it is part of my"campaign". I'm not
talking about fancy meetings but casual get togethers with no fancy
catering. A group of individuals who share the same interests and have
the expertise to solve a given issue. Think of what happened during
GUADEC when a bunch of guys went out for lunch(?) and hacked on
webkit.

Og B. Maciel

omaciel foresightlinux org
ogmaciel gnome org