Re: two questions for candidates

    If people are going to be looking at licenses, I would very
    much like to discuss the FDL v2, and our usage of the FDL in
    general.  There are some troublesome parts whose implications
    for GNOME aren't clear to me.

Would you like to pick someone to discuss this with the FSF?

    Also, I'm not certain how the copyleft nature of the FDL will
    impact the dynamic-collection-of-pages nature of Mallard.

That someone could discuss this too.  It is not too late for us
to change the text of the next FDL version, so please don't wait.