Re: two questions for candidates
- From: Richard Stallman <rms gnu org>
- To: Shaun McCance <shaunm gnome org>
- Cc: luis tieguy org, foundation-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: two questions for candidates
- Date: Mon, 03 Dec 2007 01:11:24 -0500
If people are going to be looking at licenses, I would very
much like to discuss the FDL v2, and our usage of the FDL in
general. There are some troublesome parts whose implications
for GNOME aren't clear to me.
Would you like to pick someone to discuss this with the FSF?
Also, I'm not certain how the copyleft nature of the FDL will
impact the dynamic-collection-of-pages nature of Mallard.
That someone could discuss this too. It is not too late for us
to change the text of the next FDL version, so please don't wait.
] [Thread Prev