Re: A question to candidates

    I think it would add value to spend more on marketing and on
    evangelical community building opportunities.  For example, Windows
    and MacOS have flashy "Welcome to the desktop" presentations.
    Perhaps it is time for the GNOME community to find ways to better
    advertise itself.

It would also be an opportunity to talk about freedom.  This is a
dimension where we have a superiority which Windows and MacOS don't
even try to match; but not everyone is aware that the dimension even
exists.