Gnome summits in Madrid: offer of help

Hi:

These days we are working for a Mono Summit in Madrid[1] answering the
request of proposals from Miguel[2]. I've just read the interest on
possible Gnome summit's here too. As we are collecting contacts, places
and experience and is almost sure we'll do it here I think we are ready
for helping the Foundation as a local infrastructure for any summit
agenda of your convenience.

In case you were interested, please feel free to ask me.

[1] http://olea.org/diario/archive/2007/ago-06-1.html (in Spanish only,
sorry)
[2] http://tirania.org/blog/archive/2007/Aug-03.html

--

        A. Ismael Olea González

        http://olea.org/diario/
        http://aduaneros.olea.org, la ONG sin futuro.

        El mundo debe empezar a tener miedo a un planeta OLEA