Re: Proposal: Shift election cycle back six months

On Tue, 2007-08-07 at 13:44 -0700, Andy Tai wrote:
> It's like extending George Bush's term by two years... a rather
> drastic thing to do...

That's an unfair comparison (despite your disclaimer). If you or anyone
has concrete reasons for the current board not to extend its period,
We'd like to read about them. Saying that it's a drastic thing to do
without really justifying it is kinda stop energy to my taste.

Claudio

--
Claudio Saavedra <csaavedra alumnos utalca cl>