Re: Proposal: Shift election cycle back six months

It's like extending George Bush's term by two years... a rather drastic thing to do...

(No, I don't mean anyone on the board is like George Bush... sorry if that offends anyone)

On 8/7/07, Dave Neary <bolsh gnome org> wrote:

Hi,

Jeff Waugh wrote:
> So here's the proposal: I'd like to suggest we shift the election cycle back
> six months, landing the process in May and June [1]. More controversially, I
> reckon the best way to achieve this without a lot of pain would be to extend
> the current Board's term by six months.

Fully support this - I have no problem with the current board holding on
for another 6 months.

Cheers,
Dave.