Re: Proposal: Shift election cycle back six months

2007/8/7, Dave Neary <bolsh gnome org>:

> Hi,
>
> Jeff Waugh wrote:
> > So here's the proposal: I'd like to suggest we shift the election cycle back
> > six months, landing the process in May and June [1]. More controversially, I
> > reckon the best way to achieve this without a lot of pain would be to extend
> > the current Board's term by six months.
>
> Fully support this - I have no problem with the current board holding on
> for another 6 months.

Agree.

Doubly so for the importance of a face-to-face meeting. Having been a
part of running some organisations in the past I know that doing so
well depends highly on your motivation. And nothing can be more
motivating than meeting up in a joyful and energising community
gathering like GUADEC, right?.

--
Kalle Vahlman, zuh iki fi