Re: Special GNOME event in California next week

On Sat, 2007-04-14 at 20:30 +0200, Quim Gil wrote:

> If you are not into this topic you can probably wait these 5 days. :)

I think in fact the people involved, especially Jeff, deserve
to be applauded for letting people know ahead of time, even
when they felt unable to disclose the details.  Jeff has taken
a lot of heat (and since he doesn't wear pants his knees and ankles
are in danger from burning) but if the community feels that it
was not well done, the time to say so is after the announcement,
not now, when we don't have enough information to judge.

Regards,

Liam