Re: Special GNOME event in California next week

<quote who="Jeff Waugh">

> Probably very little difference. I would have contributed my time in much
> the same way, with the Board as a conduit (one of its most important roles),
> and myself as an external contributor rather than an internal contributor.

Oh, and I should mention: This would work in much the same way that Luis,
Jonathan and Federico have contributed to the Board this year, as external
volunteers (who happen to have been directors in the past).

- Jeff

--
Open CeBIT 2007: Sydney, Australia              http://www.opencebit.com.au/

   He'd never undressed a woman with his eyes. Perhaps army boots, school
                uniform, or a nightie, but never undressed.