Re: Board Meeting Minutes :: 29th March 2007

<quote who="The Face of Sun Microsystems">

> I've been privy to an amazingly responsible set of people during my time
> on the board.

Concur; plus, numerous current and past Board members have been privy to
passionate and sometimes heated discussion about issues like this (or the
way in which we deal with particular issues). In almost every case, we're
collectively passionate about the same things, but have different thought
processes and strategies to achieve them.

- Jeff

--
A Stream of Numbers. See you there.     37.40629 -121.97653 2007 04 19 09 07

      "Openness cannot be assumed, it must be asserted in order to be
                       assured." - Christopher Kelty