Re: Board Meeting Minutes :: 29th March 2007

<quote who="Adrian Custer">

> not the particulars but, for example, that in March, two such cases arose
> and who acted or what was done to deal with such issues.

In general, when we discuss stuff like this in the meetings, it's mentioned
in the minutes in exactly the way you describe. Consider for a moment the
statement in the minutes that sparked your reaction. One crack in the path
that we have discussed this year is the lack of minutes for discussion and
actions on the Board mailing list (this was brought up in public minutes too
I believe).

- Jeff

--
A Stream of Numbers. See you there.     37.40629 -121.97653 2007 04 19 09 07

    "It's like having someone say to you, 'You should get back together
     with your first wife. You guys were good together'. It's not that
                  simple." - David Byrne on Talking Heads