Re: Candidacy: Sara Khalatbari

Hi,

Sara Khalatbari wrote:
> Name: Sara Khalatbari
> Email: sara AT khalatbari DOT info
> Affiliation: none (student)

> I want to run for the Board election.   I have very strong
> communications skills and am not swamped by hacking.  On the board, I
> want to help on every single issue that makes progress as smoothly as possible
> in a timely manner.

I had the pleasure of working with Sara during the GUADEC planning
process this year - and when I say pleasure, I mean it. She was smart,
hard-working, reliable and very pleasant. She was always willing to give
of her time, for pretty thankless tasks. And she didn't let go of a task
until it was 100% done.

I will be voting for Sara, I think she will be a great board member.

Cheers,
Dave.

--
Dave Neary