Re: Temporaray enlargement of the GNOME Board with 2 persons

Anne you better also send this mail to foundation-announce because every
foundation member might not be subscribed here, but they do to
foundation-announce.

Also I wonder why Board need to enlarge its size, but instead asking for
help outside the board. Like delegating some work to groups and just
stay as a decision maker?

As a side note, as far as I remember the biggest argument for reducing
board size is because it was harder to decide with too much noise in
board, which made being in decision maker position harder. Isn't it
better to get over this problem first, which next year's or later year's
boards would suffer again, instead of temporary solutions