Re: Minutes of the Board meeting 2006/Feb/15

Hi Rodrigo et al.,

On Wed, 2006-02-22 at 13:20 +0100, Rodrigo Moya wrote:
> On Wed, 2006-02-22 at 11:45 +0000, Jeff Waugh wrote:
>(...)
> > Just wanted to say that I saw some of their shirts/designs at OSWC - they
> > look absolutely brilliant. I want one. Or a few. And some female cuts for
> > Pia. I hope they're prepared for some international orders. ;-)
> >
> some Chilean people already asked, and we asked killermundi, who says no
> problem from their part. The problem is the cost of an international
> parcel. Don't remember the exact price but it made the t-shirt cost its
> weight in gold :)

Indeed, I asked for the shipping to Germany and at least it doubled the
price of the shirt. I am looking forward to get one in GUADEC if I can
go, so it would be certainly a good idea if they have a stand during the
conference.

Claudio

--
Claudio Saavedra <csaavedr wh8 tu-dresden de>