Re: Minutes of the Board meeting 2006/Feb/15

On Wed, 2006-02-22 at 11:45 +0000, Jeff Waugh wrote:
> <quote who="Federico Mena Quintero">
>
> > Axis Informática
> > ================
> >
> > * We are fine with giving them permission to sell products with the
> >   GNOME Logo.
> >
> > * Need to find the contract that we got Killermundi to sign, so that
> >   we can use the same contract for Axis Informática.
> >
> > * Let's give the cut to GNOME Hispano; this is a good way to fund
> >   local groups.
>
> Just wanted to say that I saw some of their shirts/designs at OSWC - they
> look absolutely brilliant. I want one. Or a few. And some female cuts for
> Pia. I hope they're prepared for some international orders. ;-)

some Chilean people already asked, and we asked killermundi, who says no
problem from their part. The problem is the cost of an international
parcel. Don't remember the exact price but it made the t-shirt cost its
weight in gold :)

> (Perhaps we could get them to provide a stall at GUADEC. Quim?)

we also talked with killermundi about them doing special t-shirts for
special events, so if you want, we can contact them for doing GUADEC
t-shirts with whatever design we come up with.
--
Rodrigo Moya <rodrigo gnome-db org>