Re: Can there be an "Official Hardware Partner" for GNOME

Thanks for the replies so far.

[No replies from the board directly, but this might be due to bad timing
on my side]

Peter brought some very good points, why a title like "Official Hardware
Partner" for GNOME in general isn't a good idea.

It made me think about that subject a little more and even some other
title to "acknowledge an outstanding sponsorship" might prove
controversial. I can't see a way to define that properly and moreover I
see another problem: What is more outstanding? A company donating
hardware or a company employing some more GNOME developers?

So a special "Thank You" to Peter from my side, because you made me
think about it more carefully!

Regards,

Josh