Re: Code of conduct (bis)

Olav Vitters wrote:
On Mon, Dec 04, 2006 at 07:27:27PM +0100, Philip Van Hoof wrote:
On Mon, 2006-12-04 at 18:53 +0100, Olav Vitters wrote:

I signed the code of conduct under the strict condition that there is no
official enforcement of these principles, and that it should not be
interpreted like a legal document.
s/condition/assumption/ ?
No. It's a condition that I put next to my signature. Not an assumption.

If the condition is false, my signature is invalid. If that isn't
possible, then I'll unsign now (just let me know).

Well, it is not endorsed at the moment.

It has 82 signatures. Last year 169 members could be bothered to vote for the board. It sounds like we've pretty much got community adoption now, or will in a couple of days ;-)

Additionally, the mailing list consensus is that no top-down adoption is necessary, and the board consensus is that there is not going to be any top-down forced adoption anyway.

So let's link to it from www.gnome.org, and we're finished with this. Am I right?

--
Andrew