Re: Code of conduct (bis)

This seems wildly tangential. There's a loss of perspective. The code of
conduct is rather unlikely to become the tool of a fascist regime. If
you think that is a significant risk then just don't sign the thing.

It already has clear language saying that it's not a legal document and
there's no enforcement. To me that already seems more explicit that our
common sense should need, but it does no harm. But there certainly isn't
any need to add "and we really mean it", and then "really we do".

--
Murray Cumming
murrayc murrayc com