Re: Substituting "Linux" with "GNU/Linux" or "GNU"

<quote who="Jeff Waugh">

> Could you provide references to the use of "Linux" and "GNU/Linux" in the
> GNOME documentation? viewcvs links are fine.

I should have clarified - just pertinent examples, this doesn't have to be
exhaustive. :-)

(Sorry for the reply-replies.)

- Jeff

    "Think video. Think text flickering over your walls. Think games at
    work. Think anything where a staid, link-based browser is useless."
          "This person wrote for Ab Fab, right?" - Rich Welykochy