Re: Substituting "Linux" with "GNU/Linux" or "GNU"

<quote who="Jeff Waugh">

> <quote who="Yavor Doganov">
>
> > This is a request to the the GNOME Foundation Board for action/decision
> > regarding this matter.
>
> Thanks Yavor, we will discuss it at our next board meeting.

Yavor,

Could you provide references to the use of "Linux" and "GNU/Linux" in the
GNOME documentation? viewcvs links are fine.

Thanks,

- Jeff

   "And if you think this fucking little tub of gold popcorn is going to
    remotely make up for everything we've suffered, you're sadly fucking
                            mistaken!" - Gollum