Re: Some perspective on the relative importannce of the board.

<quote who="Leslie Proctor">

> I agree, since Tim's been the one who has been collect the advisory board
> fees, finding new sponsors and board members, etc. The board has had
> little to do with raising money to date.

In quite a few cases, however, that has relied on board members talking to
their own companies in order to secure sponsorship or advisory board fees.
Not sure 'raising money' is something *anyone* can claim to have done a
great job with.

- Jeff

--
linux.conf.au 2006: Dunedin, New Zealand               http://linux.conf.au/

    Echidnas, or at least the ones I've met, don't have joy. Adults very
     rarely have joy. Kids have hyperkinetic nuclear joy in abundance.